Another VERY Long DAY!


                        Happy is hot Lipton Tea

*UPDATES*

5/22/23

9pm

Another LONG day. Tony went to the OR at 1 p.m., and surgery lasted 6 hours. I HATE the wait. LOATHE. It's excruciating. 

We are FINALLY back in the suite.

I don't have a ton of info as I've not personally spoken to the IR Team, but I believe the surgery TODAY was successful!  

(In regards to my humor yesterday. I mean no disrespect to anyone. I believe laughter really is the best medicine, and it's one of the ONLY things that helps my sanity. I HAVE to find the humor. It's essential. For me. And, I LOVE laughing. Laughing's my favorite.) 

Hearts & Kitties,

Beckyoncé

Comments

  1. Laughing and watching Old Carol Burnette shows has helped me keep my sanity MANY times! Never apologize for a sense of humor … just feel sad for those who missed out on having one. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOGS and QUICHES back at ya' ! Thank heavens for humor, never be able to make it through life without it IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Beckyoncé! This too shall pass. Things are getting better. Everything will be fine! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  4. You laugh that infection right on out of there !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back at OHSU for a JAUNT

Another surgery for Tony on 6/10

ATP Dreams and OR Shenanigans