CT Scan Results (2/16)


The three of us (T, B, E) plus LUNA LOVEGOOD loaded up for the trek to Randall's to visit Doctor Bob and go over Ezrah's CT Scan from Tuesday.

As you can see, Ezrah did better with her pup by
her side. (You could SEE her smile under her mask!) Luna was a hit and did AWESOME. 
Dr. Bob loved meeting her and Ezrah honestly seemed so much more at ease. It amazes me what this dog has done for all of us!

Dr. Bob DID see something in the scan and he believes that Ezrah has an Osteoid Osteoma. (This was the moment I started sweating and needed Luna!) Here's the thing: The symptoms match. The pain level matches. The bone SHOWS *something* there outside of the portion he removed during surgery and it's textbook. He had a 2nd set of eyes confirm what he saw, and we are being referred for further treatment. Treatment has 2 options:
1. We treat with a non-steroidal drug nightly. (Advisl or Naprosyn) Essentially we try to tackle this at home on our own.
2. Ezrah has an ablation of the bone. This would be done under some form of sedation.
*Risks to both. Advantages to both.*

At the moment, her pain is Intermittent. 

I'd really love this to be over and NOT have Ezzie on ANY medications daily if we can. And ultimately, I'd give anything to see her pain FREE. We're still repairing her GUT. But, we need wisdom going forward with HOW to proceed.

Our prayer requests:
*wisdom with the process and how to treat going forward.
*Ezrah's pain level would be 0-1, or GONE.

I am so grateful that Tony was able to go today. We were back in Room 8. That's a HARD room for me to be in. For the clients he's had to cancel on, some VERY last minute...Thank you for understanding.  Believe me, no one wants this to be over and *back to normal* as much as our family. I miss tennis too! We appreciate the grace. I NEED him there with me.

For those who've checked in, sent messages to me...thank you. What a village. I'm forever grateful. We are simply so so so grateful. Thank you for praying and loving on us.

After today's visit...I napped HARD. So did LLG.

Our bodies needed some cozy recovery. 

Comments

  1. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers continue to surround Ezrah and your family as you move forward. πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray. Sending so much love. Give her support pooch a big squeeze!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the sweetest girl…and pup! Stay strong and positive! ❤️❤️ Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your getting further along. Answers are good. We are praying for total healing and peace . Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little family are in my “Prayer Bowl always. πŸ™❤️πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad the CT Scan is offering hope. Now the decision on which way to go. Best wishes to you all. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish upon all the stars I could fix everything to perfect♥️♥️♥️♥️TL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been praying and will continue to pray for Ezrah, you and your family, ❣God will give you the wisdom and will guide you in what would be the best next step for Ezrah's recovery. He promises.
    James 1:5 and Psalms 32:8 πŸ’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back at OHSU for a JAUNT

Another surgery for Tony on 6/10

ATP Dreams and OR Shenanigans